Ok, I told you I'd update you when we're matched, but I wanted to give you all an important "PRE-match" update :)
We received a call today from an agency today saying that one of the birth mom's that looked at our profile choose us BUT wants to look at one more profile over the weekend to make 100% sure, we're the ones. Then next step is a possible conference call next week, assuming we are the ones.
We're excited about this potential match so please pray for us that God's will be done. We want the right child and the right situation. Please pray for God's protection for us during this process. It's hard emotionally and financially to adopt (anyone that's adopted knows the risks that I'm talking about). We cherish your prayers for a smooth adoption, delivery and finalization.
There you have it folks - your "PRE-match" update :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment