We got a call from the agency today and the birth mom chose another family. The good news is 2 fold (1-the family she chose is one of our clients - Yippee! 2-the birth mom told the agency that she thought we were too "young" which was a huge compliment :) :) :)) Kinda a play on words too, huh?!?!
Ok, really we're bummed but we totally know that God has the right situation and baby for us. I received a call today from one of my favorite agencies and they have several situations available and they are presenting our profile on them. The social worker is just going to call me when we're matched so I don't stress. How nice! Plus, Utah is a great state to adopt in. They have great adoption laws and the scenery is incredible. I can't wait to go! Stay tuned...I'll update you when we're matched!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment