Friday, May 23, 2008

Thanks for your prayers!

Thank you guys for all your prayers on our adoption journey! Keep em coming! The birth mother backed out of the conference call which raised some red flags. At this point we are just looking for another situation, the right situation. Also, I hope this is encouraging for couples on their adoption journey to see that every situation doesn't work out perfectly. God sometimes closes doors when it's not the right situation. We are trusting God to send our baby at the right time. Keep praying for us to be in the right place at the right time and just remain in God's perfect will. We're enjoying this journey and it's so nice to be going through the process with our clients at the same time. We celebrate good news and cry together at the disappointments. It's also nice to know that sometimes the things we perceive as a disappointment (not being chosen for a situation or a failed adoption) is only an opportunity for God to bless us and give us the perfect child for our family. Sometimes we see God close a door to prevent us from future heartache and trouble. It's wonderful to know that God loves us and protects us. I can't wait for our new baby and I'm grateful for the doors we have seen him shut because we know he is just guiding us in the right direction. Thanks for joining us on this journey!! We're glad you're a part!!

1 comment:

A Blessed MOM said...

Hey there Amy I saw your blog from your adoption website. I was a client of yours with BB and I just wanted to let you know that you guys are in our prayers. It seems like only yesterday we got chosen for our little baby girl and now she is 21 months old:)
we have been praying for God to tell us what we need to do again or when is the right time and I just love to read your blog to see the faith that you guys have and you truly know God knows best and has the best for you and your family. It is comforting to know that he has our best interest at hand:)
you guys are in our prayers. Good luck
Billie and Robbie B.