We're really excited to tell you that we're officially matched...
...with TWINS!! YEA!!!! We are expecting boy/girl twins in the upcoming weeks so keep praying for us, our babies :), and our birth mother.
They are due July 21st but we think there is a good chance they will be born by week 37 which is June 30th. So, we're busy with all the paperwork and contracts with the agency and getting ready for 2 bundles of joy! Yipee!! I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy,
Congratulations! I came across your blog by a bookmark I saw at a doctor's office. You may remember me and my husband, David. We were with Barren Blessings and you came to our house to meet with us. We actually ended up adopting a baby privately through the contacts of a friend and he is our bundle of joy!!!! He is now 2 and a bundle of energy! I've been keeping up with your blog and adoption journey #2! God has a great plan for you and your family! Twins! I can't believe it! So exciting! We will be praying for you and your family. When we decide to adopt again we'll be calling you! Probably a couple more years. We can't afford two in daycare. :)
Good luck and you are in our prayers! Holly Lord :)
Congrats!
Congrats Amy!! I'm so happy for you. :) :) How exciting!!!! I hope to be emailing you again soon ... taking forever to get into my doctor for our homestudy. Vacations, ugh! LOL
Post a Comment